- Search our collection
- Visit the Library
- ▶Archive Collection
- ▶Image Collection
- ▶Botanical and Cultural Images of Eastern Asia
- ▶South Central China and Tibet: Hotspot of Diversity
- Ernest Wilson’s New England Trees
- Cienfuegos Botanical Garden, Cuba
- ▶The Arboretum Through Time: Historical Landscape Images
- The Arnold Arboretum Captured in Time: 1982-1987. Photographs by Corliss Knapp Engle
- Arboretum Publications
- Library Leaves
- ▶Have you read this?
- ▶Have you seen this?
- ▶Featured Image
A Naturalist in Western China, part two
Volume II of A Naturalist in Western China is generally less narrative in style than Volume I, although Wilson does recount many stories, most of which are edifying and entertaining, some of which are riveting.